Monday, March 27, 2006

Posting Problems

Sorry to the few of you who happen to read this blog. In the past few weeks, I have had problems posting messages. There have been some minor technical problems, but most of the problems exist in my topsy-turvy world. There are so many changes going on in my personal life, that I can't get a handle on what I want to say. This is not because I don't have anything to say. I have too much to say. There is so much going on, personally, and globally that I want to talk about. I will try my best to get to all these things, and post more often.

Thanks to those of you who have been giving me support.

2 comments:

  1. I understand how easily life can get topsy-turvy. Is there anything I can do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prayers are always welcome. Ask God to give me a clear path, and protect me from enemies. And to give me clear plans and wisdom. I need all I can get.

    ReplyDelete